The “Blogger Recognition Award” is an online award that is received from another blogger and is a wonderful way to acknowledge the work done by another individual. It was created to let the readers learn a little bit more about the bloggers they enjoy following
I am a computer science graduate who worked as an IT programmer for a couple of years before I discovered my stronger inclination towards Art and Craft. I am now a freelance artist I devotes my full time to art. I work with paints and mixed media is one of my favourites.
To know more about my journey into into art and craft, my inspiration, how I would contribute to the crafting world if I had magical powers and to discover more about my interesting journey, hop onto the ITSY BITSY Blog to read through my recent interview with them:
BLOGGERS I NOMINATE FOR THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD:
A couple of bloggers and artists I wish to thank for having visited my blog, appreciated my work and articles and encouraged me in one way or the other:
- Maura Hibbits is a very talented crafter and DT member at SimonSaysStamp. You can see all her wonderful creations by visiting her blog: Maura’s Musings
- Lucy is a wonderful crafter and has been in spotlight on various platforms for her designing skills. You can have a look at her beautiful creations by visiting her blog: With Glue and Glitter
- Marzena Ziuziakowska is a very creative blogger. Her blog is Macarena.
- Teresa Klines is a wonderful crafter and her designs can be viewed on her blog: Paperie Blooms
- Anura Taraiya is a doctor by profession. She shares her thoughts, stories, ideas and poems on her site: Anura Taraiya
Thank you for letting me live my dream of art and craft. I am truly grateful to you all!!